Thursday, April 1, 2010

VIDEO: Sean Hannity Calls His Audience "Tim McVeigh Wannabes"

By GottaLaff



I'm sure the families of the victims of the Murrah Building bombing appreciate Hannity's little "joke". Yes, that's what it's been called by callers to talk radio. On the Stephanie Miller Show this morning, I actually heard that with my own ears.

It's "satire", see.

According to Sean Hannity, the GOP also won the health care debate because they forced the Democrats to resort to "backroom deals" and other evil practices.

Wow, who knew the Democrats were such scoundrels!? I bet they all smoked cigars and wore sleeve guards and clear green plastic visors, too! Did you realize the Dems were doing all that?

Me neither.

But the Tea Tantrumers, those wacky, zany "Timothy McVeigh wannabes", they're the real heroes.

Imagine for just one minute what the media would say had a Democrat said what Hannity did in that clip. But he skates, and America stays misinformed.

H/t: Walt

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts