By GottaLaff
Oh how I wish David Shuster would stay at MSNBC. I try to avoid the Worst Political News Team on Television as often as possible. I really don't want a reason to tune into CNN unless I have to.
Now I may have to:
CNN has shot a pilot for a new news show featuring MSNBC anchor David Shuster, the New York Observer's Felix Gillette reports.
According to Gillette's report, Shuster and NPR host Michel Martin co-anchor the news show pilot, which "also featured medical and opinion segments, and included appearances by several current CNN contributors, including [Reuters Global Editor at Large] Chrystia Freeland...and Jeffrey Toobin of The New Yorker."
Now if there is one thing I know, it's the Tee Vee Machine. This pilot is a toe in the water and no guarantee of anything. But it is clear that David is thinking about a move, and CNN is entertaining the idea, too.
Gee, if he does end up there, maybe they'll allow him to start tweeting again.
At least that would be a perk for the Twitterverse.
H/t: MADPolitics101