By GottaLaff
All those jokes about having to get in shape, work out, and diet before going to the airport these days aren't too far off. Virtual nudity can be awfully intimidating.
So can illegal photos of virtual nudity.
Check out this little invasion of privacy:
A Scotland Yard spokesman said: "Police received an allegation regarding an incident that happened at Heathrow Terminal 5 on March 10. A first-instance harassment warning has been issued to a 25-year-old male."The BAA employee took a photo of his co-worker, Jo Margetson, when she inadvertently went through a scanner.
"I can't bear to think about the body scanner thing," she told the Sun. "I'm totally traumatised. I've spoken to the police about it. I'm in too much of a state to go to work."
I'd be traumatized, too, only with a Z.
The incident is likely to reignite privacy concerns over the scanners by civil liberty groups.
There's much more here.
H/t: BoingBoing