Thursday, March 25, 2010

AUDIO: “I hope you die a slow death at a very young age." My bad.

By GottaLaff

Via mlive.com:


Another day, another mindless cretin, another death call, another apology.

Note to half-wits: "I saw a commercial and just couldn't help myself" just doesn't cut it:

Bob Bepristis told the Citizen Patriot he was upset over the health care bill and wanted to make his concerns known.

He said that he didn’t know who his representative in Congress was, and so decided to call [Rep. Mark] Schauer after seeing a TV political advertisement that listed Schauer’s name and phone number. [...]

I screwed up,” Bepristis said. “It was rude and I was wrong.”

Yes you were, and yes you were.

But even more wrong were the people who put an ad out that revealed Schauer's personal information.

How many invasions of privacy does it take to screw a Democrat?

The Capitol police were notified. Bust. Ed.

I didn’t mean to say what I said as a threat,” Bepristis told the Citizen Patriot.

Of course not, dear. Wishing people were dead aloud on their home phones would never be looked at that way. Please don't worry your pretty little head about it.

Bepristis apologized to the representative, by the by.

They were very gracious,” he said.

Good, take lessons.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts