By GottaLaff
There have been rumors swirling around on Twitter that Rachel Maddow was maybe, possibly running for Senate. What a pile of wrong. Rumors like that should be ignored, but since they aren't, here is the story that you'll be hearing about on Rachel's show:
Scott Brown is telling supporters his opponent in 2012 is going to be Rachel Maddow.
Follow the link for the whole story. It's just one big stupid misunderstanding on Scotty's part:
What’s the sourcing at the blog, Universal Hub? A tweet from state Democratic Party chairman John Walsh, which looks like a botched direct message to Maddow and readsSome are talking about you running vs Scott Brown in ‘12. I’m Chair of MA Dem Party. My email is johnewalsh@Comcast.net cell-617-650-9311
Based on that, Brown’s extremely savvy team warns supporters that Democrats want a “rubberstamp” for their policies. “I’m sure she’s a nice person,” says Brown in the fundraising email. “I just don’t think America can afford her liberal politics.”
Did I say stupid? I meant really stupid.
UPDATE: Rachel reminds us on her show, Scotty is using her to make money. Nice touch.