Sunday, November 8, 2009

House Democrats who voted for Stupak amendment

By GottaLaff



This may have been the bitter pill we had to swallow in order to pass health care reform in the House, but that doesn't mean we have to like it, or agree with it. I sure don't. Abortions are legal, constitutional, and must be performed by, you know, doctors.

Here is a list of the Democrats who supported the anti-abortion amendment:
Bishop (GA)
Cardoza
Cooper
Costa
Costello
Cuellar
Dahlkemper
Donnelly (IN)
Doyle
Driehaus
Ellsworth
Ethridge
Hill
Kanjorski
Kaptur
Kildee
Lipinski
Lynch
Michaud
Mollohan
Murtha
Neal (CA)
Oberstar
Obey
Ortiz
Perriello
Pomeroy
Rahall
Reyes
Rodriguez
Ryan (OH)
Salazar
Snyder
Spratt
Stupak
Wilson (OH)
I guess "choice" is only for those who can afford it. Hopefully the next round of primaries will offer us more of that choice thing. I vote for a robust primary option.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts