By GottaLaff
Howard Kurtz:Now back to our regularly scheduled MoJo Pout already in progress. Please note: The Tweets aren't in order (except for MoJo's good-night Tweet). but it doesn't seem to matter:
Getting swept away by Obama 100-day coverage, and it's only Day 94. Isn't it a tad early to be turning thumbs up or down on a presidency?
Joe Scarborough:
I pity the Left. They're trying mightily to act self-righteous while ignoring the blood on their leaders' hands. A hard rain's a gonna fall.Oliver Willis:
I'm partisan? How funny. I always criticize the GOP. Yet, I hardly ever see many here do anything but suck up to the Left.
I'm sorry to be wrong about you as well. We disagree on one issue and you think I am evil. How sadly intolerant of you.
Since most seem to be blinded by ideology, self-righteousness, and lies fed to them by many in the media, I choose to tweet on other topics.
Please don't confuse leftists lying about my positions and confusing the facts with "being mean" to me.
Besides, this statement lies about my position on torture. Again, the need to feel morally superior clouds your reasoning.
So many of these tweets are not worth responding too. They're fueled by self-righteousness that would make a televangelist blush.
I pity the Left. They're trying mightily to act self-righteous while ignoring the blood on their leaders' hands. A hard rain's a gonna fall.
Just ask Nancy Pelosi, Jay Rockefeller and others about convictions changing when the shoe is on the other foot.
And I am against torture. I just don't define it as sleep deprivation, etc.
If it is so damn obvious to twitterers that waterboarding is illegal, why didn't Speaker Pelosi know the same in 2002?
The President did not appreciate his own Intel Director saying waterboarding worked. That's why he censored the first report.
That "second part of the memo" was written after President Obama cherry picked his first and then took him to the woodshed.
Do you feel better now? Great. Actually, I do have information that most Americans don't--that would most definitely include you.
The suggestion that these professionals wanted to torture is laughable. They wanted actionable intel & they got it.
Those horrified by the outing of Plame for political reasons cheer outing of agents on the front lines against al Qaeda. Hmmm.
Goodnight all. Keep repeating your mantra. "Democrats are good. Republicans are evil." It must be so simple living that way.
@JoeNBC i probably know more about what u say than u do. u have bouts of honesty, but since obama been elected your back to scarbo countryAnd little Joe added names to his Enemies List, took his blankie, and toddled on home.
@joenbc wants people to pay attention to him, but not the words he actually says cause u might repeat em 2 him
shorter @JoeNBC WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
@JoeNBC you criticized gop for a bit part of one year. since obama's been elected youre back to being a gingrich boy
@JoeNBC this is called taking your ball and going home. u host a tv show. u were a member of congress. but twitter questions drive u batty?
@JoeNBC this "leftist" just wants to know what is torture to you? because it seems to conflict with mccain, geneva conventions, etc.


