Saturday, February 14, 2009

Quickie: The Party of No just says "No" to being the Party of No

By GottaLaff


I've been M.I.A. because I had to work until 9 p.m. yesterday, and now Mr. Cable Guy is here. So. After having had my InterWebs cut out on me all morning (independent of our ongoing issues with Time Warner, which has credited my account yet again), he is switching us on and off as we speak. If you don't hear from me... again... that is why.

Meantime, here is a quickie. Roll Call is subscription only, so this is all I could grab. I found it laughable, and had to share:

The party that has twice unified to oppose Democratic-authored economic stimulus legislation is neither the party of no, nor a party defined by its unanimous opposition to the new president's agenda.

The Party of No is in denial. It says "No!" to charges that it is the No Party. No kidding.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts