Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Limbaugh fights back Democrats with 'reverse petition'

By GottaLaff

I'm starting to get weary of this story. Ping pong. LimpDong's serve:

Hot Air's Ed Morrissey observes that "Rush has an answer today to the DCCC. He has a headline banner linking back to the DCCC’s comment pages, asking readers to load them up with demands to stop lying about the stimulus bill and stop distorting Rush’s remarks. He has already had an effect, as this blog post at the DCCC site shows. It indicates that over 500 comments have been received, but only shows the first 300 — and I’d bet that the rest overwhelmingly support Rush. Feel free to add your own in support of Rush and in support of independent political voices."

"I am greatly puzzled. Why would the Democrats petition against me if I am doing such terrible damage to the GOP?" Limbaugh wrote at his site.

Limbaugh's power with the GOP was highlighted today, after a Republican congressman [Rep. Phil Gingrey (R-Ga.) ] apologized for remarks attributed to him about the popular conservative talk show host.
That self-indulgent, porcine old windbag's oral farts rival only those emanating from the cowboys in the Blazing Saddles campfire scene [see video]. Someone feed him a Maalox already.

The DCCC petition can be found here.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts