By GottaLaff
"Show me where I have ever said that there's absolute proof that nothing that man has ever conducted or engaged in has had any effect -- or no effect -- on climate change," challenged Palin. "I have not said that. I have said that my belief is that there is a cyclical nature of our planet."Alien thought to Republicans: Tell the truth, tell it often. And stop insulting us with so-called "challenges" when there are these newfangled things called videos, transcripts, and documents that easily prove how wrong you are via a simple click of the mouse.
Tapper handily meets Palin's challenge by citing a December 2007 article in a Fairbanks newspaper in which she was quoted as saying, "I'm not an Al Gore, doom-and-gloom environmentalist blaming the changes in our climate on human activity."
In his ABC blog, Tapper further notes that as recently as this August 28, Palin told an interviewer, "A changing environment will affect Alaska more than any other state, because of our location. I'm not one though who would attribute it to being man-made."