Guys, this is fundie central in my area, I mean the redistricting the R's did to include Elkhart** into the 2nd District is what kiboshed Tim Roemer, a very popular yet Democrat politician up here. Amish and Memmonite everywhere, this guy was mayor for two terms and thinking of running again. This is amazing.
ELKHART — A line of people stretching down two city blocks and around another showed up in this city’s downtown Monday to get free tickets for Sen. Barack Obama’s Wednesday appearance at Concord High School.
(snip)
“Holy smokes!” said Elkhart resident Alison Haffner, as she rounded the corner at Main and High streets, only to see more people stretching all the way down to the Elkhart River. “I don’t think it’s going to be worth my wait, probably.”
Haffner, an Obama supporter, was supposed to get tickets for a friend.
“I didn’t know there were that many Democrats in Elkhart County,” she said, taking her place in line at the corner of High Street and Waterfall Drive.
Neither did I Allison.
**THE RV CAPITAL OF THE WORLD!!!!