By GottaLaff
Since Haloscan has eaten every comment I've posted in the past 5 minutes (it actually said that I needed to wait 180165 seconds before I posted again... huh?), I am posting my comments here.
Yes, Republicans get a pass on adultery, Democrats do not. Therefore, we should all re-register as Republicans, boink our brains out, and then vote for Democrats.
Yes, Elizabeth Edwards is amazing, classy, well-spoken, and a saint. We adore her.
Yes, we should switch from Haloscan to Blogger. So far, Clancy, Kirsten, Bucky, and I agree. Anyone else? I'd ask you to respond in Comments, but you probably can't.
Yes, the media should nail McCain. Fat chance.
Yes, Obama's vacation is anything but. He's holding a pricey fundraiser and a rally, and Clancy, you may be right about pulling out a V.P. announcement while he's at it.
And please, please let Lieberman be on the McCain ticket.
Friday, August 8, 2008
My Comment
blog comments powered by Disqus