By GottaLaff
Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
"I don't know whether my father, at the end of his life, was gay or not."
As I try to figure out how to respond to this, because I'm tongue-tied, I'm sitting here shaking my head... literally.
One doesn't suddenly become gay at the end of one's life, Karl. One may finally admit it, or come to terms with it, or recognize it, or even experiment... but one does not find oneself magically and abruptly transformed into Teh Gay at the end of one's life.
Maybe that's not what he meant, but that's how it struck me.
"I'm not comfortable writing about me... It was a chance to set the record straight..."
But enough about me, what do you think of me? No, no please... well... okay, I'll just talk about me, and yes, even write about me if you insist... as long it pushes my slimy propaganda, serves my own purposes, makes me a bundle of money, and covers my legal ass.