Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Jon Stewart will be on Bill O'Reilly's show Wednesday, Thursday

By GottaLaff

http://this.org/files/2009/08/jon_stewart_bill_oreilly_fox_news.jpg

I never, but never, watch ClusterFox. However, I will watch a YouTube of this:
Stewart, host of The Daily Show, will be interviewed by Bill O'Reilly at his Fox News studio tomorrow. The chat will air in two parts: tomorrow night and Thursday night.
He hasn't been on Bill-O the Clown's show in 6 years. For good reason.

I hope this will be one of those times that Jon Stewart doesn't go all polite and deferential on us. As I recall from Bill-O's visit to The Daily Show, the two get along pretty well.

Here's the 2004 episode, which was benign enough, probably because that was then (The Daily Show was 6 years younger), and besides, Stewart was selling a book at the time and may have wanted to play it safe:

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts