Friday, January 8, 2010

"I've seen this horrible stuff on TV but never thought I'd be 'attacked' by these sickos"

By GottaLaff



One of our regular readers shared this chilling experience with us in Comments:
Today, Friday 01/08/10 at about 4:00PM Pacific, I took a package to be dropped off at my local Harbor City, CA 90710 post office...only to see 2 males, one white, one black, with a table (set up on the sidewalk directly in front of the walk out the front doors of the PO) covered in the Obama as hitler posters.

I *tried* to walk, head down up a different side walk, only to be yelled at by the white male.

It went down hill from there...he kept spewing facist Obama stuff...Obama is hitler...we're all going to forced prison labor camps...

...I basically just kept saying that they were sick...ignorant of WWII history and the crimes against humanity committed...etc.

The guy finally just turned his back to me...only to turn and yell FACIST at me as I was getting in my car.

Needless to say...I've been shaken since. I've seen this horrible stuff on TV but never thought that I would be "attacked" by any of these sickos.

I'm scared for our country.
And then he added:
I'm tell'n ya...my stomach was rolling, my hands were shaking and I think I was scared.

...if drinking and driving was legal, I would have pulled into Rite Aid and bought beer!
Some of you may remember when Mr. Laffy had a similar encounter.

Gee, somehow I doubt that this kind of sick behavior will win followers or change minds. What are they hoping to accomplish? And why did they yell at our Commenter? I'm guessing he wasn't wearing an Obama tee shirt, nor did he make the first move. They were the aggressors.

Publicly bullying a fellow citizen is a cowardly act that should be prohibited by law. How do these people live with themselves?

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts