By GottaLaff
UPDATE #3, they changed their title to conform to rules so they wouldn't get deleted. Preach hate? Sure. As long as you don't say the F word:
UPDATE #2: They're back, with 1,163 members. (H/t: Alan Colmes)
UPDATE: Looks like our reporting this to FB worked. The link below now sends us to the home screen.
Original post:
I wasn't going to post today, but this came to me from my radio host/pal Angie Coiro, and it needs exposure.
Click on image to enlarge, then feel free to report them and should you feel the urge, leave appropriate comments.
One thing that bothered me, other than the page itself, was the number of members.
I wonder how many of these cretins are so-called Family Value types. Love thy neighbor, right Christians?
[...]Darin Beaudreau You people should see all the hate mail I'm getting. To top it off, they all seem to be fond of blocking me after sending a message so I can't respond... Ahahahah... oh, and... FUCK HAITI!
Darin Beaudreau likes this.Alan TracyDarin I'm doing more than just dropping this group...I have an organized effort going on right now to get not only the group banned but each of you individually.about an hour agoDarin BeaudreauFeel free to try... we haven't broken Facebook policy, and the most Facebook can do is to ask us to stop.about an hour ago
This is the last one. I can't stomach an more:
Cherry Marie Annenkov










