By GottaLaff

Liberal groups that have bankrolled much of the media campaign defending the Democrats’ health reform efforts reacted angrily Wednesday to reports that Senate Democrats may ditch, or significantly shrink, a public insurance option to win over moderates.One of two things will happen: Either their political donations will dry up, or the bill will yield better results than they anticipated, and everyone will kiss (or air hug) and make up.
Oh, did I forget number three? They'll harbor resentment no matter what happens and "unfriend" many a senator.
As I said earlier, I'm in wait-and-see mode, but cautiously optimistic. I did not like seeing the original robust public option go by the wayside, but if... if... the final bill achieves our goals in a different way, then I will let go of my initial disappointment and appreciate what we've accomplished.
We have already accomplished a great deal. Let's not forget that.