By GottaLaff
"If I had one word to describe Iraq, I would just use the word 'complicated.' If I had two words to describe Iraq, they would be 'very complicated,'" said Qubad Talabani, the representative of the Kurdistan Regional Government of Iraq to the United States . [...]It's not a long piece, so please go read the rest here.
These circumstances are further complicated, according to Talabani, because Iraq has a "confused partner in the United States right now. A partner that has from 2003 up until now been heavily engaged in every aspect of political and military development of the country and a partner that is going through its own transition right now." [...]
Talabani also pointed to a "'culture of insecurity' that has been bred throughout Iraq - because of its history, because of its present, because of its geographic location, because of its partners - that makes reaching political agreements on key outstanding issues" an extremely difficult enterprise and that insecurity is "at the heart of every political impasse right now."
So. Didja hear about Gilette distancing itself from Tiger..... ?
