By GottaLaff
Jesse Farmer, aka Poll Developer Guy (he has made his name public, so I feel comfortable using it now), may have started off on the wrong foot with us, but he did a really menschy thing. Here's the e-mail he just sent me:
I've been talking with lots of news organizations today and I'm makingThat was very cool, Jesse, thank you.
sure to mention you broke the story, even if I disagree with the way
in which you broke it.
I have an in-person interview with the AP in a few hours. Is there
anything in particular you'd like me to say?
- Jesse
For the record: We here at TPC have never held Jesse responsible for the contents of the poll itself. Any eyebrow-raising was over the tone of the initial e-mail, nothing more. Bygones.
My original story is here. The sequel in which I discuss the Secret Service's call back to me here. Jesse's response here. Scroll around for additional posts on the subject.