Wednesday, June 3, 2009

VIDEO-- Inhofe: Block EPA Regulation Of Greenhouse Gases: ‘We Can Stall That Until We Get A New President’

By GottaLaff



Hey Inhofe. Know what happens when global warming gets completely out of hand (if it's not already)? We all die. Yeah, even you, I. Di. Ot:

In a speech for the Heartland Institute yesterday, Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK) said that the Senate could just “stall” any EPA regulation:

INHOFE: Don’t be distressed when you see the House passes some kind of cap-and-trade bill. And you know it could be worse and she could still pass it, so it’ll pass there. The EPA has threatened to regulate this through the Clean Air Act. That isn’t going to work in my opinion because we can stall that until we get a new president – that shouldn’t be a problem.

[I]nhofe is an avowed opponent of EPA regulation. On the day that the EPA administrator Lisa Jackson announced the endangerment finding, Inhofe released a statement arguing that “Congress should pass a simple, narrowly-targeted bill that stops EPA in its tracks.”

I hope he uses sunscreen.

No I don't.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts