By GottaLaff
And what, in the long run, may be the most important story revealed today is this from The Immoral Minority:
As some of you may know Sherry [Johnston's} court date was moved from yesterday to August 19. The reason for this is that until just now the prosecutors REFUSED to make any kind of a deal, because of pressure they were receiving from the Governor. For some reason Palin was pushing for Sherry to receive the maximum sentence. [snip]
I cannot talk about what kind of deal Sherry may get, but the prosecution has become much more reasonable now that Sean Parnell is our Governor.
Okay, so maybe I should have ignored rumors of a Sarah/Todd split (it was irresistible, widely reported, and I'm only human), but we cannot ignore S the Q pressuring the courts for what appears to be personal reasons.
She just can't stay out of the news, now can she? Maybe she'll Tweet about it.