Thursday, July 30, 2009

VIDEOS- Rep. Weiner nails it: Public health care = Medicare = Works

By GottaLaff


(click on image to enlarge)

UPDATE: VIDEO ADDED, blog title reflects



UPDATE: One more great video. 3 videos in one post!



I wish I had the Rachel Maddow Show clip of Rep. Anthony Weiner, but it won't be available for awhile. He was fantastic.

I've been waiting and waiting for the Democrats to simplify their message, meaning, key word: Medicare. The Congressman did it, essentially drawing that very same simple, snappy parallel.

He gave you your message, Dems... Easy to understand, successful, sensible.

Medicare = public health care = effective = Medicare = public health care = Not scary = Works.

He also said : If Medicare works, why do we need insurance companies? We don't.

Self-described "web elf at MSNBC" Will at Work tweeted a link to Rachel Maddow's page, which says:
Congressman Weiner's bluff-calling, put-up-or-shut-up amendment to the House health care bill (H.R. 3200)
Well said.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts