Monday, September 21, 2009

"We have Michelle Malkin. Who does the left have, Rachel Maddow?"

By GottaLaff

http://webpages.charter.net/micah/mattera.jpg

We have Barack Obama. Who does the right have, Glenn Beck Jason Mattera?
Young America’s Foundation* spokesman Jason Mattera addressed a breakout session called “Turning The Tide In Your Generation.” In his comments, Mattera evoked the battle of David against Goliath as a metaphor for conservative college students who are ‘persecuted’ by the big bad liberals who control academia.” While discussing that theme, Mattera took the opportunity to argue for the supremacy of conservatism by saying, “our women are hot“:

During the panel, Mattera took the David and Goliath metaphor another perverse step: If conservatives (David) smite liberals (Goliath), they will be rewarded with the hot conservative women, just like King Saul promised his daughter to the warrior who slew the evil giant. “You know his daughter must have been beautiful because there’s no guy whose gonna die for an ugly girl,” Mattera chortled. “Our women are hot. We have Michelle Malkin. Who does the left have, Rachel Maddow? Sorry, I prefer that my women not look like dudes.”

Who's gonna die for an ugly girl? Really, Jason? Is that what you want to put out there? That and slamming a brilliant gay woman? Or rather, gay women in general?

As for Michelle Malkin, her Inner Ugly nullifies everything and anything else one might find attractive about her. Then again, her repugnance over qualifies her for the YAF Rushpublic Goddess 2009 title.

Then there's that whole "scary liberals control the academia" thing, not to mention...

Oh what's the use. He packed so much ConservaFail into those few lines, I'll leave it to you to discuss it in Comments. I'm beginning to sputter, and when I sputter I say things I regret. Your turn.

For more Mattera turds of wisdom, please see this post.

*Young America's Foundation.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts