By GottaLaff
[Image via WENN.]
SEE UPDATES. THIS MAY BE ONE OF THOSE UGLY FALSE RUMORS. And I do NOT like these stupid false rumor stories. Apologies. I see a story, I post it. There was no reason to doubt it initially.. except for that whole Perez Hilton thing, that is.
GOOD NEWS UPDATE #2: (bumped up)
GOOD NEWS UPDATE #2: (bumped up)
RadarOnline.com spoke to Smith's rep and he denied the report saying, "This is not true. I spoke with her this morning and she is at her house in Beverly Hills".
Jaclyn has since Tweeted, "Jaclyn is safe and home with her family. She is not in Honduras. It is a lie."
What is it with 2009? This is just tragic:
Just horrific.According to reports we are getting from multiple sources in Latin America, Charlie's Angels actress Jaclyn
Smith attempted suicide on Tuesday while at her vacation house in Islas de la Bahia in Honduras. Since news is breaking fast, however, other reports claim this tragic turn of events may have been an "accident".Jaclyn was airlifted via helicopter to a hospital in San Pedro
Sula with a gun wound in her head.Smith is in critical condition.
UPDATE:
This report from a local newspaper inHonduras confirms what we are hearing.