Friday, September 25, 2009

Off-script Biden says some Democrats 'turkeys'

By GottaLaff

http://www.crossfitoakland.com/old_site/turkey.jpg

Someone please pass the stuffing... Never mind. I'm already full:

Attending the fundraising event [in Virginia] on behalf of three Democratic House members from Virginia — Reps. Glenn Nye, Gerry Connolly and Tom Perriello — at the home of former Virginia Sen. Chuck Robb, an off-script Biden suggested competence doesn't stretch across the entire Democratic Party.

"These guys are smart, "Biden said of the three Virginia congressmen. "Some of the guys Chuck [Robb] and I have campaigned for are turkeys. Not all Democrats are created equal, while most Republicans are."

Biden went on to say the candidates are "independent minded" and "damn competent," and all share the party's core principles of health care and energy reform.

Did Joe just serve up a tasty morsel to the Rushpublics on a silver platter? Aw shucks, that's okay. It's part of his charm. Anyway, by comparison, this was minor. I say we pardon him.

But the Rushpubs may make mincemeat out of it.

That was the last pun, I promise.

Gobble gobble.

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/8/U/2/palin-turkey-pardon-fiasco.jpg

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts