Wednesday, September 23, 2009

VIDEO: Eric Cantor's cruelty to uninsured woman with tumors

By GottaLaff

I'm a day late on this, but I see that as a positive. Giving a story like this another day, giving more readers a chance to see what a heartless, miserable wretch of a being Eric Cantor is works for me:



I give you the newest, shiniest, brightest "rising star" of the Rushpublic party:

Patricia Churchill relayed a story about a close family member who recently lost a high paying job and her health insurance. Churchill told Cantor that her relative was dying of stomach tumors and needs an operation as soon as possible. Cantor responded by suggesting that Churchill’s relative should seek “existing government programs” or find charity.

Cantor, who serves as the chief whip for his party, has said that he cannot support a health reform bill with a public option. But despite his political opposition to government insurance programs, Cantor then emphasized to Churchill that every American should be given an “option” for health care, including a government program. [...]

[Yesterday] Cantor called for “scrapping” President Obama’s proposed public option insurance program.
See how he wants to help? What compassionate little frat boy Eric Ivan is. I wonder if he tortures cats, too.

I'm sorry, does that sound sarcastic and angry? Maybe it's because he was too busy sending text messages on his Blackberry during a vitally important presidential speech instead of representing his state, listening, committing himself to constructive solutions, being concerned about dying patients with multiple tumors growing inside their bodies... you know, stuff that affects people's lives.

Yeah, I must have missed the part where he cared.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts