Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Waiting for that text message?

By GottaLaff


I am weary of the V.P. speculation. I am weary of the whiplashy poll number talk. I am weary of the doomsday-for-Obama talk. It's August. The election is in November. The conventions haven't happened yet. The V.P. choices haven't been announced yet. In politics, situations and numbers do 180s hourly, so can we all take a deep breath now?

Now, because I just got here, and haven't had time to poke around, here's one more annoying V.P. item:
I'd still keep checking your email for the official announcement, but Howard Fineman has this: "One of the contenders also revealed a tidbit about timing. That person says Obama's camp wants to know how to get in touch on Thursday afternoon."
Today is Wednesday. Breathe.

UPDATE: Obama has been using the pronoun "he" when discussing his veep choice.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts