By GottaLaff
If anyone consistently displays "bad form" it's Steele. Let's see, which party celebrated Ted Kennedy's death? Would you consider that bad form, Mr. Steele?
When President Obama read the Kennedy letter, it was beautiful, touching, meaningful, and apt. And does the RNC chair really think Mrs. Kennedy didn't know what was coming? Are we supposed to believe she didn't give her approval ahead of time?
These Rushpublics are despicable. I'm sicker than sick of them and want them all out of office, out of the public eye, out of sight, now:
"I'm sorry, but I just felt a bit unnerved by it, in the sense he just passed... His wife was still clearly emotional. I just thought that was bad form."Go Cheney yourself, Steele.
-- RNC Chairman Michael Steele, in an interview with the Washington Times, criticizing President Obama's reference to the late Sen. Ted Kennedy's personal letter to him in his speech last night.