By GottaLaff
I guess speeches are important after all, huh, J Sid? Rudy?
Keith Olbermann: She clearly gives a great speech... as for the content....?
Chris Matthews: Surprised at what I saw. I thought they wanted an alternative to Hillary. Not one time did I think of Hillary, nothing in common. She offered a rejoinder to Obama. A torpedo at the ship of Barack and Michelle. This is a cultural alternative to Obama.
Keith: Condescension toward Obama and the other Dems. Is that the right tone?
Chris: It's a response as if she were playing defense, as Obama did in his speech. Very appealing presentation, people will like her.
Keith: Norma Rae by way of Flick, Reese Witherspoon's character in "Election".
Keith just said what I said in Comments: Biden can throw punches now.
Delegate: "I loved Sarah's face." She's voting for a face.
Chris: It will sell in Scranton.
Eugene Robinson: Most of the speech was canned, written by McCain speechwriters.
Nora O'Donnell: She's tough, she nailed this speech.
Chris: This is a new political presence in our lives.
Rachel Maddow: Sarcasm, mockery, insults. We got a little about Palin as a person, a lot about Obama. I'm surprised we got so much nasty sniping at Obama so quickly.
Pat Buchanan likes her voice. 'Nuff said.
Chris: Nobody has talked about bringing to term a Down Syndrome's baby, Pat.
Eugene: There was no specific appeal to women. The policy stuff was boilerplate.
Rachel: This is the first time she ever talked about nuclear weapons, etc. She had phonetic spellings of countries...
Brian Williams: One delegate said, "she lived the American dream." Guess who else you can say that about? About the attacks on the media: Time Magazine is blasting Sarah Palin... Attempts to bully us is stupid ...and ...unprofessional....
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Palintology: "I loved Sarah's face."
blog comments powered by Disqus