By GottaLaff
Sexist much, Donny?
And isnt' that what we all look for in someone who is next in line should a 72-year-old president die, who would control our nuclear arsenal, who would have to be taken seriously by friendly and unfriendly world leaders?DEUTSCH: There is the new creation that the feminist woman has not figured out in 40 years of the feminist ideal that men can take in a woman in power and women can celebrate a woman in power. Hillary Clinton didn’t figure it out. She didn’t put a skirt on! […]
She [Palin] talked about energy. Didn’t matter! Today everybody’s running in circles — we want to have her over for dinner. I trust her. I want her watching my kids. I want her laying next to me in bed. That’s the way people vote.
I'm relieved the Republicans have their priorities straight. For a split second, I thought they were seeing the vice presidency in only superficial terms, like wolf-hunting and hockey-momming.