Thursday, September 4, 2008

"Mama's boy": The "anointed one"

By GottaLaff

John Sidney McCain's mother just called him that in his bio video. It was rather jarring.

Oh my. It's nearly 9:11!

Wow, he looks tiny. That was nearly as jarring as hearing his mother's voice calling him a mama's boy. What an unflattering shot that was for his entrance.

Oh no! They put green behind him! What were they thinking... again?

He's grateful to a president whose name he won't utter. He did, however, mention Laura Bush by name. Oh, suh-NAP, Georgie!

CODE PINK! He just got heckled at his own acceptance speech. Things are out of control.

This is painful, in a non-Palin kind of way. He should never give speeches. Ever.

He looks dead. And when he flashes that abrupt, vacant smile, it's like watching a horror flick.

All people are created equal, he says, but he had trouble pronouncing "inalienable".

Seriously, did someone forget to project the backdrop? It's now a huge wash of blue. He made a funny about ground noise and static... but I didn't think it was funny. Oh, watch him get kudos from the talking heads for joking around.

More trouble in the stands. Hot dog. The protesters made it into the house, my friends.

Sarah Palin: 5 children, Bullwinkle, drilling, and never sits down. That's all you need to know.

John Sidney McCain: Stealing "change" from Obama; noun, verb, maverick, P.O.W.; stealing from Americans. That's all you need to know. Oh, and fear.

He doesn't work for a special interest? Is he kidding? No, did he just say that? Really?

Does he know that Sarah Lou is into earmarks? (Yes. That's what the kids are calling it these days)

Here we go: The Surge.

I'm nauseous. He's trying to sound sincere and caring. Instead, he sounds creepy and scary.

Change? Did someone mention change?

Some Republicans were corrupt... so they lost trust. Imagine! Corrupt Republicans!

Back to Reagan basics! Finally! I've been waiting for that. What have we done for all these years without Reagan?

Culture of life! We Dems are into the Culture of Death. Vote Republican.

Communities? Did he say communities? Do any of those have organizers? I bet they do. I just bet.

If everyone would just stay employed, we wouldn't be in this mess. Get a job, you lazy, unemployed bums.

Privatize school. Privatize life. Everything would be so much simpler... for the wealthy.

Did he just get short of breath in the middle of a sentence?

We'll attack... we'll attack the problem.. Gulp. For a minute, I thought he was going to say, "We'll attack Iran."

Oh, and remember: Drilling solves everything.

He's beginning to sound like a pre-school teacher.

Bomb, bomb, bomb... Iran, Russia, whoever else comes to mind...

They just showed an African American woman in the audience. She was frowning, she was not applauding, and she looked as if she was gathering her things.... am I reading into this?

"I'm not afraid of them. I'm prepared for them." His delivery on that one was absolutely scary and Peter Lorre-ish.

My friends.... he just got more animated as he spoke about war. "I hate war." Ha! Nononono, that was going too far.

Someone wake me up when this is over. It's endless, it's droning, it's singsongy, it's eerie and he's wrong.

He just stole the "work for you" line from Obama.

My friend, he has scars. Obama does not. But Obama has one thing J Sid doesn't have: Original lines
. He wants to share the credit. That's because he's stolen so much from Obama, and it's the only way he can justify the theft. This is pathetic.

He's lapsing into his Red Skelton voice. Somebody stop him. "And may god bless."

Hey! I hadn't heard this story about his broken arms and P.O.W. adventures! I can't wait to hear more!!

You know why he's grateful for his P.O.W. experience? Because without it, HE COULDN'T USE THIS STORY OVER AND OVER. AND HE'S SO OLD, HE FORGOT HE ALREADY TOLD IT.

This is the guy you don't want to sit next to at Thanksgiving dinner.

History has just anointed me to save this country in this hour of need. DID HE JUST SAY THAT? (I just adjusted the post title because of this line) *CORRECTION: HE SAID THAT ABOUT OBAMA.

MAKE HIM GO AWAY!! We can't have him as president simply because of the speeches. We couldn't take 4 years of this stuff.

Why is it always about FIGHTING with him? Holy crap. He's lost his mind. He's just yelling FIGHT FIGHT. There is a rusty screw loose in there.

It's over.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts