Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Meredith Baxter announces she's a lesbian


But, but, "Bridget Loves Bernie"**!!

LOS ANGELES, Dec. 2 (UPI) -- U.S. television actress Meredith Baxter told People magazine she is a lesbian and began dating women seven years ago.

Baxter, 62, has been married to three men, but the marriages all ended in divorce. The real-life mother of five adult children is best known for her work on the 1980s sit-com "Family Ties."

"I'm a lesbian mom," she told People, adding that until several years ago being gay "had never crossed my mind."

(snip)

"I was never comfortable with myself," she explained. "That doesn't mean I was questioning."

Baxter went on to say she has been living with building contractor Nancy Locke for the past two years.

"I feel like I'm being honest for the first time," she told the magazine.
**Wow, from the wiki page I find out that BLB was canceled after one season solely because of complaints about the inter religious marriage, and was the highest rated tv show ever canceled.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts