Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Blackwater’s Erik Prince to teach high school, reveals CIA role

By GottaLaff

http://almightydad.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/wha.jpg

Some background in my little Blackwater for Dummeez primer here.

Just when you thought you'd heard it all:
For the past six years, Prince "appears to have led an astonishing double life," writes Adam Ciralsky. "Publicly, he has served as Blackwater’s CEO and chairman. Privately, and secretly, he has been doing the CIA’s bidding, helping to craft, fund, and execute operations ranging from inserting personnel into 'denied areas'—places US intelligence has trouble penetrating—to assembling hit teams targeting al-Qaeda members and their allies." [...]

Prince told Ciralsky that he was engaged in work for the CIA "up until two months ago—when Prince says the Obama administration pulled the plug." That would seem to confirm recent news reports that the Obama administration was using Blackwater for assassinations in Pakistan.

Prince also told Ciralsky he plans to step down as chairman and CEO of Blackwater -- a move Ciralsky reports has started a "power struggle" within the company over who will succeed its founder.

“I’m through,” Prince told Vanity Fair. “I’m going to teach high school. ... History and economics. I may even coach wrestling. Hey, Indiana Jones taught school, too.”

You can read the entire Vanity Fair report here.

First and foremost, why is the ObamAdministration getting within 50 miles of Swampwater? Why are they still on the payroll? Yes, I know the obvious answers, but that won't stop me from asking.

Next: I teach high school. I know high school. Erik, you are not high school material. You're not even pig sty material.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to pick my jaw up off the floor.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts