By GottaLaff
UPDATE: Here's the video:
I tried 4 times to download the video, but the "no longer available" window popped up..which makes no sense since you can see it here. John Sidney McGeritol was interviewed by Jim Lehrer on News Hour and actually says out loud that he’d be too old to run for president in 2008.
Lehrer: Finally for the record, you have not lost your desire to be President of the United States have you?
McCain: Certainly it’s been put in deep cold storage. haha..
Lehrer: You haven’t lost it? [Laffy Note: He lost it years ago, but I digress]
McCain: Well, in 2004, I expect to be campaigning for the reelection of President George W. Bush, and by 2008, I think I might be ready to go down to the old soldiers home and await the cavalry charge there.
Who in the corporate media will confront him on this, to his face? He'd probably just say he"misspoke" and feels younger and more invigorated than he has in years. ... and then take his musket and go home.