Sunday, May 18, 2008

John Sidney McPoopyPants

By GottaLaff

John Sidney McPoopyPants is not getting his own way, so he's going to throw a tantrum and call names:

Aggravated over persistent questions surrounding their new policy on lobbyists working for the campaign, Team McCain sought to change the topic tonight by raising Barack Obama's ties to a 60s-era radical.
I can see little Sidney now, pacing back and forth, throwing epithets at anyone who's standing within 20 feet of him. "I hate my lobbyists! I hate them for causing me all these problems! I hate that Barack Obama is getting bigger crowds than anyone in the entire world me! I wanna have big crowds! I wanna be young and popular! I wanna be the one who thought of Yes We Can and Change! #@&!*@!! Waaahhh!!!"

"I know! I'll connect him with a guy who did bad things when Obama was 8!! And... and... I'll lie about it! I'll tell everyone he was bestest friends with him, and... and... I'll have my lackey do it for me so I don't look like a brat... and... and... and then... I'll pretend he was the one who started it!"
Just a few years ago when Barack Obama was beginning his career in politics he was launching it at the home of William Ayers, an unrepentant domestic terrorist who his chief strategist said Senator Obama was certainly friendly with," said McCain spokesman Tucker Bounds in a statement. "If Barack Obama is going to make associations the issue, we look forward to the debate about Senator Obama's associations and what they say about his judgment and readiness to be commander in chief."
Oooo, he was irked because Obama said:
"It appears that John McCain is very much a creature of Washington and one of the things that we have said at the outset of this campaign is that if we are going to change policies...we were going to have to change how Washington works," Obama said on the campaign trail in Oregon after being asked about the resignations of McCain campaign aides and advisers due to lobbyist ties. "We can’t have special interests dictating what’s happening there."
Neener, nanner, Tucker CrankyFace!
"Many fine people may have a conflict that is not reconcilable. Barak [sic] Obama’s dragging the names of good people through the mud publicly is the worst type of character assassination, especially when he has not made the names of his policy advisors public," Bounds wrote. "Isn't that exactly the old politics he claims to reject but he is so clearly embracing?"
He just made a boo-boo. He just said that lobbyists and special interests can't be called "lobbyists and special interests" 'cause that's character assassination. Gee whiz! Obama can't call them what they actually are! That's no fair! What a weenie.
While seeking to shift the focus to Obama, McCain's campaign still faces questions about the status of some of their aides and outsider advisers. But after five individuals were forced to cut ties in the past week, the campaign has implemented a policy of not commenting further on the status of individual employees. Staffers affected by the new rules, said spokeswoman Jill Hazelbaker, must either resign or come into compliance.
Sidney's a sore loser. Obama wins. So there.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts