By GottaLaff
As recently as yesterday, an anchor on CNN, astonishingly, mentioned the president's poll numbers still "going down" (ironically, while he was interviewing White House communications director, Anita Dunn on the subject of the media reporting inaccurate information.)My Dunn post is here, including video.
The four most recent presidential approval polls:
Gallup, 10/8 - 10/10:
CBS News, 10/5 - 10/8:
Ipsos/McClatchy, 10/1 - 10/5:
Associated Press/GfK, 10/1 - 10/5:
For some historical perspective, even Reagan had fallen to 48% by November of his first term.
The Rushpublic god himself? A full eight points behind Obama? I feel Armageddon coming on.
I'm sure the corporate media will report on all of those polls, right? Because they invest so much time and energy investigating hard news stories and digging up facts. They'd never waste their time on silly, irrelevant things like, oh I dunno, self-promotion.
And will they also report that within the data of these four most recent polls is the fact that clear majorities now support both his handling of health care reform and the economy?Not if Lockup is on.
