Tuesday, October 13, 2009

VIDEO: "I Swastika Obama" Carved on Golf Course

By GottaLaff



VIDEO AND STORY CONTRIBUTED BY CBS AFFILIATE WBZ BOSTON

The Secret Service is on it. That's good, but it doesn't take away from the revulsion we all feel, nor the effort and hate it took to actually took to do something as huge as this.

President Obama is expected to be in the area in a few weeks. Some welcome:

Someone carved the letter "I" then a swastika and the word "Obama" on the 18th hole at the Lakeville Country Club. [...]

"It's just so insulting to the human race and it just shouldn't be part of our doings by anybody. I just can't understand it. It's unforgivable," course owner Gary Mosca told WBZ.
As was said in the video, this goes way beyond typical vandalism.

Out. Of. Hand.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts