Thursday, August 6, 2009

Harry Reid: GOP "run by a talk show host"

By GottaLaff

http://techgeist.net/files/2009/07/profile_img1_astroturf.gif

Whaddya know, Harry's right... but, "vexatious"?:
Reid, armed with a patch of Astroturf, slammed Republicans for sponsoring town hall attacks on Democrats and accused the party of waging a barricade on Democratic efforts to pass health care reform legislation.

"I just want to show you what Astroturf really is," Reid said to laughter. "They're taking their cues from talk show hosts, Internet rumor mongers, and insurance rackets."

"I just think, as I've said before, it's not often that you try to blow yourself up, but that's obviously what they're trying to do with all this vexatious stuff they're doing with these meetings, the birthers. It's a party being run by a talk show host," Reid said. [...]

Democrats seemed to be on a roll with their pushback Thursday.

"These guys don't care about you," Senate Majority Whip Dick Durbin said of the town hall protesters. "They care about YouTube."

"We can spot a winger," Durbin said.
Now how about doing something effective to stop them. You know what I mean, right? Get all vexatious and stuff.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts