Friday, October 10, 2008

Lawsuit over IWRC* Palin's e-mails gets under way today

By GottaLaff


That wacky, screechy, hockey puck IWRC* Palin is sure-as-shootin'-busy these days:
A lawsuit aimed at forcing Gov. Sarah Palin to preserve any private e-mails she wrote involving state business hits the courtroom today.

Former state employee Andree McLeod filed the suit a week ago. The goal, she said, is to make Palin retrieve e-mails from her private accounts that involve state business and make them part of the state's public records.

McLeod has filed a records request for the e-mails and other records. The lawsuit also calls on Palin to stop using private accounts for state business, she said.

Palin spokeswoman Sharon Leighow said Thursday she can't comment on pending litigation.

A hearing is scheduled for 10 a.m. today in Anchorage Superior Court.

Bush III, Cheney II: Super duper ultra mega top secret e-mails. Meanwhile...

I hope she can keep up. I'd hate to see her break a heel:

The Alaska Supreme Court has cleared for possible release to the public today the Legislature's highly anticipated investigative report on whether Gov. Sarah Palin abused her power.

I'm sure I'll be at work when the news breaks on that one. Phooey. I miss all the fun.

*"In What Respect, Charlie?"

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts