By GottaLaff
I'm watching Larry King Live. Jonah Goldberg... well, 'nuff said, plus Stephanie Miller (who I think I was in another life), Lanny Davis, and some other Republican radio guy.
Jonah says the Palin report is nothing. Of course he does.
Lanny is somewhere in the middle.
Steph is snickering (not literally, but if you know her at all, you know she's laughing hysterically inside and that tomorrow's show will be killer).
They spent all of 5 minutes on this. They're already on to the campaigns. Larry King said the Palin issue isn't all that relevant to the campaign (in so many words). On to other matters...
I'll update as information comes in.
UPDATE: A few of my own thoughts:
- Whether Republicans think she's cleared or not, she is now riskier than ever. Certainly not trustworthy.
- If she hasn't "broken any laws", fine. She's still on the ticket, and that's where we want her.
- Gramm-pa's judgment is even worse than it was an hour ago, if that's even possible. And that continues to work against him.