By GottaLaff
"I belong to the Republican Party," McCain, 97, said during an appearance on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno. "What he represents of the Republican Party has nothing to do with my side of it. I don't know what the man means, I don't know what he's talking about."
That's where we have something in common, Roberta.
"I think [Michael Steele] was exactly right when he defined this man as an entertainer," she said. "To my horror, the Republican Party made him back up on it."
That's typical of your Rushpublics, Roberta. That's what they do. How's about switching parties? On second thought:
In her appearance on Leno Wednesday, the elder McCain also had some harsh words for liberal television host Keith Olbermann.
"I, myself, can't figure out that type of person who really more or less gets joy out of denigrating people. I'm just not that type of person, I don't have friends like that, and thank God I am not around people like him."
Excuse me for a minute. I'm picking myself up off the floor after passing out from laughing about the part about not being around people who get joy out of denigrating people.
Exhibit One: J Sid.
Exhibit Two: Sarah Louise Palin.
Ad nauseam.