By GottaLaff
This is getting ridiculous. ANOTHER UPDATE:
Anton Troianovski of the Wall Street Journal followed up with the Plattsburgh police on this, and was told that the volunteer actually damaged his tire on a broken bottle. I asked Hoffman campaign manager Dan Tripp about this–he said he had no comment because the campaign had not heard this yet.Guess Hoffman owes ACORN an apology, huh? (see update below)
H/t: IanDavidB
YET ANOTHER UPDATE: Dear Ali, I am sorry.
But not for this: Hoffman blames ACORN:
“There are reports that they’re bringing in the troops and they’re bringing in ACORN,” said Hoffman. “I think the Democrats are doing anything they possibly can to steal this election away from the 23rd district.”Then he backtracked by saying the police were still investigating. But not before he blamed the dreaded ACORN and evil Democrats for slashing his tires and stealing the election.
UPDATE: Now I'm hearing it's a Hoffman precinct worker whose tires were slashed (see Update #2) . If so, I owe Ali a retraction. He claims his use of "had" was misconstrued. Again, if so, then I will amend this post in his favor.
Additionally, the Twitterverse pretty much read it the way my source did, and the way I did. Communication is everything.
UPDATE 156917: Okay, he may not have been stupid enough to boast about vandalizing, but he can't be all that bright if he texts while driving doing 100, and tweets about that:
Original post:
We're waiting for that proof, Elmer. It will make an arrest so much easier:
(click on any image to enlarge)
Democracy in action! I wonder if Ali is pals with these people.
UPDATE- Here's a little extra info about our special Tweeter, the bio he chose to post on his profile page:
H/t: raine1967



