Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Breaking Investigation: Gun Show Undercover

By GottaLaff


(click on image to enlarge)

UPDATE: Apparently, I wasn't clear. I left this in comments, but I'll repeat it here. We got this info before anyone else did, in an e-mail, along with the photos (more than I posted here), plus the entire report in pdf format. I was not allowed to post until after Bloomberg did.

It's nice to have reliable anonymous sources. Very few people have this information. Enjoy:
Bloomberg investigated 7 gun shows in three states and found people pretending to be collectors to avoid federal law, who were selling hundreds of guns, selling to people they didn't believe could pass a background check (the investigators openly admitted they couldn't)...

This will be the left's ACORN video, it's that good.
Here is a link to Bloomberg's post on HuffPo. And here is a related post. Hidden camera videos will be released later today.

UPDATE: Here is the video.

In the meantime:





blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts