Wednesday, August 19, 2009

VIDEO: Meet Pamela Pilger, the Nutcase Who Yelled 'Heil Hitler' at a Jewish Supporter of Health Care Reform

By GottaLaff



Yesterday I posted the video of Potty Pam Pilger screaming "Heil Hitler" at a Jewish man, and then mocking him in the most abrasively despicable way. The above video is an interview with her after that little outburst.

Now we've learned that she's "privatized" her Facebook page, and more:

Pilger was also quoted by one of the local news stations at the town hall:

"I don't care what they do with this health care bill. It will not pay for abortions. If somebody wants to go outand have wild sex, for the fun of it, then they can pay for the consequences. I'm not going to," said Pamela Pilger who was at the meeting and opposed the plan. [...]

Also, Pilger's husband appears to be a McCain/Palin '08 domain squatter, and a Wonkette tipster pointed out that she's wearing an Israeli Defense Forces t-shirt! Irony!
As they say, it's all about the company you keep... right, Rushpublics?

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts