By GottaLaff
In support of DickFail:
On the Sunday shows this morning, several Republican lawmakers attempted to defend or divert attention away from the revelation about Cheney. “I don’t think we should be jumping to any conclusions,” said Senate Minority Whip Jon Kyl (R-AZ) on ABC’s This Week. Kyl claimed that Cheney’s alleged actions were “not out of the ordinary” [...]The Nation of Dick lied again? Yaaaawwwn. Torture? ::Shrug:: Secret spy program? Z-z-z-z-z-z.
On Face The Nation today, Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) defended Cheney, saying that "some of the Intelligence Committee people are pushing back on those stories. "I don't know what the facts are. But I believe that Vice President Cheney served his country with as much fidelity as he could possibly give to it. And he tried to serve us in an effective way. And I hope that nothing like this would impact on his outstanding record," said Sessions.