
I just picked out a few of my favorites, the full list is here.
"The impact of this recession is real and it is everywhere. But while our economy may be weakened and our confidence shaken, though we are living through difficult and uncertain times, tonight I want every American to know this: We will rebuild, we will recover, and the United States of America will emerge stronger than before." -- His first address to a joint session of Congress on Feb 24.
"It took us a couple of days because I like to know what I'm talking about before I speak." -- Comment after he was asked at a news conference March 24 why it took him so long to express outrage over executive bonuses at the big insurer American International Group Inc.
"Our government has forced what I believe is a false choice between sound science and moral values." -- Remarks on March 9 as he signed documents changing science policy and removing what some researchers have said were shackles on their work.